Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time Warp

Wow!! Seriously where did the time go??? I feel like we have fast forward through our lives. Has it really been 8 months since my last entry?!?! I don't even know where to begin. I guess that I will just have to go through my photos and enter them in, and then tell about them. I have really slacked. I have been working on 2 other blogs and helped a neighbor out with one for her. I am the 2nd counselor in the YW program, so I am over the Beehives. They are an active bunch. That site is www.thebusybeehives.blogspot.com. They are great girls, and love each of them so much. Lets just say that after each activity, I have to take a couple of advil to get rid of my headache. They are sure LOUD!!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

it really is crazy how fast time flies! It's good to keep up a little here and there on FB and your blog though. :)